Is your school using #SocialMedia effectively?
Social Media should be at the heart of your school communications - as communities thrive on positive stories, and quick access to the amazing things your school does.
I believe that every school is different, and we need to elevate the #SchoolStories that drive this authenticity. This requires change and transformation within the school too.
Are you on Facebook and Twitter - dabbling with Instagram - scared of Snapchat - and publishing the same content to lots of channels? Why?
Are your social handles inconsistent, and lacking a #hashtag strategy?
Importantly, do your teachers understand social media?
How can we help?
Marketing your school in 2016
- How to market your school in a 2016 world
- Mobile first thinking
- Understanding the behaviour of your school's parents
- Transforming your school's culture towards storytelling
- The future of school websites?
Advanced Social Media
- How to get your school verified on Twitter, Facebook
- Using social cards to increase awareness, and conversions
- Creating native content
Developing a #ContentStrategy
- Creating a blueprint for your content success
- How to get stories from teachers/staff
- How to create and design your social assets
- Email marketing
- Website User Experience (UX)
- How to measure with Twitter/Facebook/Google Analytics
- Setting up dashboards/reporting
What makes us different?
- Second-to-none Social Media Strategy & Insight
- Top-to-bottom analysis of your Social Media Channels
- Creating a #ContentStrategy Blueprint
- Listening, understanding, and analysing through Goal Tracking & Dashboards
- Social Analytics, Persona Sentiment, Tracking and Reporting
- We 'get' schools, we 'get' marketing, & we 'get' technology
- We work with the BEST SCHOOLS around the WORLD